About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

awkwardness at work

I'm an awkward person.

And it shows.

So far in the six-plus weeks I've worked for OSA I've done the following:

-Spilled my drink all over the floor. While walking. I'm still not sure how it happened.

-Just about tripped over my computer cords and face-planted it. I thought I escaped that one until my co-worker (and crew boss) said, "Are you okay?"

-Crashed into a door.

-Got my rolly computer bag stuck while walking too fast and just about fell down because of the momentum. Twice.

-Tripped on my heels.

-Couldn't get the door open on my co-worker's car. While he was standing there waiting, no less.

-Backed into some one's car (just a bump!) while another coworker was waiting for me to follow her to a job site. I'm sure she saw, especially since I had to get out of the car and go talk to the woman whose car I hit. Sorry about that, lady. (No damage was done, thankfully.)

That one was my very first day.

Oh, and don't just think all these things happened and no one was the wiser.

Oh, no. People saw.

It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment