About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

reflection

I can't believe my two-plus weeks of vacation are over already.

Tomorrow I start my job.

Goodness gracious.

But I'm not thinking about that yet. Not until 10:27 pm when I'll be tossing and turning in bed.

I had so much fun up north. The past two weeks have been a blur. I fully intended to keep posting but just never got around to it. I cannot believe how busy I was. I do have lots of pictures, however, and eventually they will make their way to here.


Some of my favorite moments of the past two and a half weeks:

-GRADUATING. Obviously.

-Painting my mom's bedroom with her all day long as a surprise for my step-father. Good times.

-Hanging out with my family watching movies of when we were children. My mom put the old tapes on DVDs for us kids, and they are just freaking hilarious.

-"I really wanna win Bingo" with the fam Christmas Eve.

-Christmas Day. I love family.

-Monopoly Deal. You should play it. It will make you laugh, but also make you want to rip your hair out.

-New Year's Eve with Chris and Courtney.

-Going to a waterpark with Krista and Courtney.


It was a fun vacation. I'm sad it's over but excited (mostly) to start work. Plus Darren and I are going to Florida on Monday. Woo-hoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment