About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, April 13, 2009

birthday

I turned 22 today. Weird that I'm that old. Seems like I'm 20. I'm a pretty low-key person so tonight it's just me and Darren eating Holiday pizza on the couch watching TV. We are going to make mudslides, and that's about as crazy as I'll get.

Darren got me a super sweet TMobile G1 phone for my birthday. It's really fun, except the internet won't work on it so I have to call TMobile as soon as I'm done with this. I was supposed to call them after I found mudslide recipes but I forgot...oops. Anyway, from my mom I got some kitchen stuff I had asked for. I also got some money from my grandma which I'm going to use to buy a dressy spring/fall coat. I don't have one and I'm tired of wearing the North Face to church. Haven't opened my present from the in-laws yet but Darren's grandparents got me a gift card, so that was really nice.

Easter went well. We were pretty busy and up at the crack of dawn for the sunrise service, so it was a long day. I'm still really tired from it. I could go for some Caribou right about now, but I might have to settle for a Diet Pepsi Vanilla. Not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment