About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, April 10, 2009

bleh

Work has been duller than dirt today. My goodness, it's been slow. It doesn't help that it's Friday and I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for the weekend. The whole fam is coming up this weekend so it should be a good time. My mom has a condo down at Causeway this weekend so I think we'll spend some time down there in the pool. I know this weekend will just fly by and then it'll be back to work on Monday already. Oh well, at least I have a good job, even if it is slow sometimes. I guess I could dust my desk off if I got desperate enough.

Oh, I thought of something I can do. Okay, short post today. Everyone have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment