About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, October 5, 2009

fifteen...

...things I will never be good at.


1. Knowing when it's my turn to go at a 4-way stop. Don't ask me why this is so difficult for me. I have no idea.

2. Mental math. End of story.

3. Accounting procedures for capital and rental leases. They will forever be beyond my grasp.

4. Cooking without a recipe. Never gonna happen.

5. Science. Blech.

6. Physics. Double blech.

7. Calculus. Don't even get me started.

8. Making pie crusts. Usually I end up throwing something.

9. Long-distance running. It kills me.

10. Any athletic event involving hand-eye coordination. I hurt myself.

11. Golf. I hurt myself. Don't ask.

12. Art. Well...are you surprised?

13. Hairstyling. Unless you like frizz.

14. Painting my fingernails. They always look messed up.

15. Social situations. I'm an awkward person.


Well, what can I say? I have my areas of excellence, and they aren't these.

Mostly they're areas involving boring things like organization and accounting (except for those evil leases) and cleaning.

But I guess that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment