About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

a history

I love candy corn. You should, too. You should also vote on my candy corn poll because it's going to end soon, and there have only been two people to vote. And one of them was me.


MSN had a little history on candy corn this morning. I thought it was interesting. Sort of. Informative at the very least. I eat candy corn every Halloween, but then I get sick of it and am set for the rest of the year. Kind of like circus peanuts. Sometimes I just crave them and then I eat one and want to puke. It's strange.

Anyway...

Candy corn was first created in the 1880s by George Renninger. My hero. Candy corn is made from sugar, corn syrup, and honey. Healthy, isn't it?

Who cares. It's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment