About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Top Ten Greatest Inventions Ever

1. Google. Read about why I love it here.

2. Microwave popcorn. Sadly my microwave burns popcorn. Always. I'm not sure why, but the popcorn will still be popping away and there will be a giant burnt ball right in the middle of the bag. Major bummer.

3. Adding machines, sometimes called a Ten-Key, a term which I find hilarious. Man, do I love those beasts. They're an accountants best friend.

4. Pam. It's butter in a can. Simple as that.

5. Smucker's Magic Shell. See what I wrote yesterday.

6. Knife blocks. A place to put your sharp objects.

7. Excel and Access. You can do anything in Excel, and I actually used Access (it's a database program, if you've never heard of it) to do my wedding guest list. Those people at Microsoft are brilliant.

8. Elliptical machines. Do not even get me started because I won't stop. Someday, someday, I will own one.

9. Ebay and Craig's list. It's like a garage sale, only all the time. With everything you could ever want.

10. Facebook. It makes stalking people so much easier than it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment