1. Google. Read about why I love it here.
2. Microwave popcorn. Sadly my microwave burns popcorn. Always. I'm not sure why, but the popcorn will still be popping away and there will be a giant burnt ball right in the middle of the bag. Major bummer.
3. Adding machines, sometimes called a Ten-Key, a term which I find hilarious. Man, do I love those beasts. They're an accountants best friend.
4. Pam. It's butter in a can. Simple as that.
5. Smucker's Magic Shell. See what I wrote yesterday.
6. Knife blocks. A place to put your sharp objects.
7. Excel and Access. You can do anything in Excel, and I actually used Access (it's a database program, if you've never heard of it) to do my wedding guest list. Those people at Microsoft are brilliant.
8. Elliptical machines. Do not even get me started because I won't stop. Someday, someday, I will own one.
9. Ebay and Craig's list. It's like a garage sale, only all the time. With everything you could ever want.
10. Facebook. It makes stalking people so much easier than it used to be.