About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Why I Love...

...Vanilla Bean Noel.I broke out the Vanilla Bean Noel today. It's my favorite lotion scent EVER. And we're talking in the history of all the scents ever created. Better than Cucumber Melon and Sweat Pea and Japanese Cherry Blossom. Probably the only person to understand my manic obsession is my sister, and that's only because she's equally obsessed.

If you've had the misfortune to never have experienced Vanilla Bean Noel, I urge to you buy some. Today. Because--wonderful news--Bath & Body Works just put it in stores today. Time is limited; you can only buy Vanilla Bean Noel, and all the other holiday lotions, during the Christmas season. And yes, it is already the Christmas season, whether you like it or not. Christmas starts when it snows; that's the law.
I generally buy about 4 or 5 bottles of Vanilla Bean Noel. Why do I buy so many bottles, you ask? Because I use it from October to February and it's only on sale during Christmas. Like you literally cannot buy it other than the holiday season. So sad. Right now in my lotion stash I have three bottles of VBN left, which should last me for a couple months. But you can bet I'll be buying more soon.

I usually also buy one or two of Winter Candy Apple and Twisted Peppermint. (A warning about Twisted Peppermint: it will make you cold and tingly. Seriously. It's the peppermint.) Although I don't believe Twisted Peppermint is on sale this year. Looks like this year is Winter Candy Apple, Festive Vanilla Fig, and Yuletide Pear Vanilla. Why they would put out three vanilla Christmas scents is beyond me, when everyone clearly knows Vanilla Bean Noel is the best vanilla scent ever. Which brings me to my next point: if you think you can substitute Warm Vanilla Sugar for VBN, you are sadly mistaken. Nothing, nothing, can compare to VBN. You just have to experience it to believe me.

So, make a moment magical. Vanilla Bean Noel is a warm blend of fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and rich, comforting cream.

No, I did not make that up. It's on the website.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, I'll certainly be trying out this "flavor" at my earliest convenience. I appreciate the commerial and your marketing skills!! AK

    ReplyDelete