About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

It has WHAT?!

We got the Cabela's Christmas Footwear and Clothing catalog in the mail the other day.

alternative text


Of all the things I think of when I think of Cabela's, clothing and footwear would be among the bottom five. And dishes, which is ironic, because that's where we got ours.

However, such is life.

alternative text


May I take a moment to applaud Cabela's for a wonderfully done cover page? I told Darren I wanted that puppy, but I couldn't find his order information anywhere in the catalog.

Just kidding. Sort of.

alternative text


There were lots of nice shoes in the Cabela's Footwear and Clothing catalog.

alternative text


I like these Ugg look-a-likes.

alternative text


They had some nice slippers, too. I think these are for men, however.

But then...WHAT IS THAT??!!

alternative text


Is that a boot? With a pocket??!!

Yes it is, my friends. Yes it is. Notice the pocket has a nice buckle over it, so you won't have to fear that your keys or driver's license or $20 will fall out. Just think of how practical this will be! Next time you go to the grocery store you won't even have to bring your purse. Just stick a fifty and your grocery list in your boot and pull it out as needed. It would be a "purse-boot." A "poot!"

I wonder what I would put in my poot. Perhaps an extra chapstick. You can never have enough of those. Or some candy, for when I get hungry. There are no limits to the things a poot can hold!

Well, as long as that thing is smaller than a deck of cards.

alternative text


How exciting! How novel! I think I will order my poots today!

Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment