About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kaia

Kaia is my kitty.


alternative text



Isn't she a sweet pea?

I love her to death.


alternative text


Look at that precious face. Who wouldn't love her? Answer: my siblings.


alternative text



We got our kitties four years ago. Trent had the black boy kitty, which he named Leroy. My sister had the orange one named Baxter. I had the little runt, Kaia. We were only going to get two, but I couldn't bear to send Kaia back, so I convinced my mom I needed a kitty too, and we kept her.

alternative text



Look how little and cute they were. They are so friendly; they just love everyone. They would always come and sit on our laps and snuggle. They would just scamper around the house and get into all kinds of mischief.


alternative text



My sister, back when she liked the cats. It makes me sad to tell you Leroy died last summer, and Baxter broke his leg and is permanently living with the vet. Only Kaia remains, which is ironic because she's so tiny and slightly pathetic. She's a total wimp, and my siblings always make fun of her, poor baby.

alternative text


I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment