About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Month

More Coupons.Coupons.com is one of my favorite sites. Ever. In the history of the world. Go here to view its majesty. All you need is a printer to save some big bucks!

Savings of $9.90 this week, easy as pie. You laugh at all this work for not quite $10, but think of what happens when you save $10 every single week. That's $520 a year, with hardly any work on your part. Coupons are everywhere! Love them to death.

Some of my favorite coupons from this month:
-$0.50 off 2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts (because I can't make my own. I can't.)
-$0.30 off 2 Pillsbury Grands biscuits
-$1.00 off Nature Valley Nut Clusters (which I'll pair with my $0.75 off coupon I got when I got a free sample of them)
-$1.00 off 2 cans Campbell's cooking soups (on Campbell's website--apparently WalMart has them for $0.58 each this week...talk about a deal!)
-$1.10 off 3 Progresso soups
-$0.50 off 2 Pillsbury Crescent dinner rolls (just made some last night!)
-$0.75 off 6 cups of ANY BRAND, ANY SIZE yogurt
-$1.00 off 12-oz bag Caribou Coffee, whole bean or ground
-$0.50 off Minute Rice product
-$1.50 off 2lbs or more ANY BRAND cheese
-$1.00 off any 1/2 gallon chocolate milk with the purchase of two gallons white, ANY BRAND

Plus many other great coupons!

I love those any brand coupons. They rock my socks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment