About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

this week at Cub

A couple good deals I saw this week:

Jiffy Corn Muffin mix sale price $0.49

Jimmy Dean Sausage sale buy one get one free (save $3.99 on two)

Arctic Shores Shrimp 70 count bag sale $7.98 (regular price $17.99!)
I'm not a huge shrimp fan but I do love shrimp corn chowder and shrimp dip, thanks to my mother-in-law. :)

Birdseye Vegetable Mix $0.48, buy four
Use coupon here
Final price $0.23 each

Cub butter regularly $2.59
Use in ad coupon to get it for $0.98

No comments:

Post a Comment