About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas labels

Vistaprint has free holiday return address labels and To/From gift labels right now. All you pay is shipping. Click on "Get Started" under Your Holiday Headquarters. Then go to "Holiday" on the left and click Labels. There are lots of other good holiday deals as well.




This deal was available last week but it was gone so fast I missed it. Make sure you don't miss it! I'm ordering mine right now.

I think you can only get one of each type for free, otherwise you have to pay. You might be able to make multiple orders, but I haven't checked into that yet.

I got 140 return labels and 140 To/From labels for $4.10!

No comments:

Post a Comment