About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Taylors Falls

Sunday Darren and I went up to Taylors Falls to do a little hiking around the river. It's a cute little tourist town. Hopefully we'll get back up there sometime next summer, maybe even to stay for a weekend.


alternative text




alternative text

It was a gorgeous day so we really lucked out.


alternative text


The river was so pretty. I love all the rocks.

alternative text




alternative text

It sort of looks like Darren is about ready to fall down a cliff. Don't worry, he's not.

alternative text



alternative text



alternative text

Notice my hiking boots. Love them.

alternative text




alternative text


We tried to take a Christmas picture but it got too complicated, what with the camera balancing on a rock and everything. I like this one but we're too far away. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment