About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, November 16, 2009

it all started with rudolph


He sure is a cute little thing. Growing up I used to watch Rudolph on TV every Christmas. I love the elves too, but not as much as I love poor little Rudolph. He is the beginning of my Christmas movie traditions.

Last year I missed Rudolph on TV because I had to meet with a study group for Corporate Strategies. We were working on a case study and presentation of Dollar General.

I hate Dollar General to this day because it made me miss Rudolph.


I also always watched Frosty the Snowman. I'm not particularly crazy about him, but I watch it for the sake of tradition.
Next came White Christmas. An oldie but goodie. I love White Christmas. I can sing all the songs after a couple years of watching it. Last year I made Darren watch it with me. I thought he would hate it but he said it wasn't that bad. Probably I'll never get him to watch it with me again.

The latest addition to my yearly Christmas movies. The Nativity Story came out to theaters a couple years ago. I love, love, love it. Almost as much as Rudolph.

Nothing can hold a candle to Rudolph.

2 comments:

  1. I'll watch White Christmas with you if Darren won't! I like that movie. I also like watching The Nativity Movie and we usually watch Charlie Brown Christmas. We have the Frosty the Snowman too, but the kids get sad when he melts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is very sad when he melts.

    ReplyDelete