About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ewww

alternative text



This is Darren's NRA hat. He wears it everywhere. He got it for free when he joined the NRA.

alternative text



alternative text



He had his Combat Action Badge sewn onto the side. He did have some pins on there but one fell off and the other one he took off. He's had this hat for about two years.

One of Darren's friends had a birthday a couple weeks ago. Darren got him a one-year membership to the NRA. Somehow another hat got sent in the mail to us.

alternative text



Notice the cleanliness. This is the exact same hat Darren got two years ago.

All I have to say: ewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment