About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Why I Love...

...Smucker's Magic Shell.

It's delicious and nutritious!

Okay, scratch that last part. But it is delicious.

I makes my ice cream so nummy (yes I meant to type 'nummy'), just like the DQ dipped cones. There is nothing better than a solid chocolate shell on my ice cream, except for Girl Scout Cookie Blizzards. But not the tagalong kind, only the thin mint ones.

Magic Shell is the fifth best invention ever, behind Google, microwave popcorn, adding machines, and Pam. Maybe someday I will make a list of the top ten best inventions ever. Maybe tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow. I know you're really looking forward to it, but try to remember what this post is all about: Magic Shell. It's deliciousness in a bottle. And, in case you thought it couldn't get any better, get this: it comes in different flavors.

I know you almost fell off your chair in amazement.

It comes in six different flavors: caramel, chocolate, chocolate fudge, s'more, cherry, and cupcake. My favorite flavor is chocolate fudge, because why not?

Now, Hershey also makes a chocolate shell called, creatively enough, Hershey's Shell. I prefer Smucker's, and I don't know why. I'm surprised I do, but there you have it. Although Hershey has more interesting flavors, including Reese's and Heath. So I guess if you want to go that route, I won't try and stop you.

I won't tell you what's in the Magic Shell because it will probably disturb you. Plus, I don't know. But I do know it's delicious, whatever it is. Kind of like hot dogs.

So go buy some Magic Shell and give 'er a whirl. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment