About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blog Changes

As you can see, I've made a couple changes with my blog. I was getting tired of the colors so I found a new header and changed a lot of the text colors. I also discovered how to make pictures appear larger (yay!) and will be experimenting with sizes for a few days. Finally, I changed the title of my blog. I started this blog shortly after my 21st birthday, hence the title "twentyoneyears," but I feel now that the title doesn't really sum up my intent in blogging, so I changed it. I hopefully will be able to figure out how to change some of my fonts as well. I don't know about you, but I get tired of Arial.

Hope you enjoy the new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment