About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

wednesday weight loss

Down 1.1 pounds from last week, woo-hoo! Finally some progress.

I love progress.

I have an Excel chart tracking my weight loss (this shouldn't surprise you, if you know me at all) and my handy-dandy formula tells me I've lost 35.7 pounds so far. By the time I make it to my goal (7.3 pounds from now) I'll have lost 43 pounds exactly. FORTY-THREE POUNDS. That's a lot of weight. I plan on NEVER being that heavy again. Not even when I'm pregnant. How sad and depressing is it that when I'm pregnant I won't weight as much as I did two years ago? Well, sad and depressing back then, really exciting now!

If I--no, WHEN I--finally reach my goal I will put my little chart up here. I don't want you to see it now because I don't want you to know how much I weigh. I don't need that kind of mortification in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment