About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the final wednesday weight loss

Yes, the final one.

I'm just not feeling Wednesday weight loss anymore. It depresses me to see such little progress (almost) every week. Plus it became more of something I did because I said I would, and less of something I enjoyed blogging about.

Don't get me wrong, there will still be posts about me trying to lose weight. (I am me, after all.) But they won't be weekly. I am still someday going to reach my goal and when that day comes I will definitely share it with you. So don't feel too sad. Or maybe you're happy you never have to listen to me talk about my weight anymore.

Yeah, this will be nice for you then.

Oh, I supposed I should state my progress since last week. It wasn't pretty. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment