About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

great coupons

Finally, I've found a site with piles and piles of great coupons (here).

Some of my favorites:

$1.00 off Frito-Lay Baked! Snacks
$1.00 off Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
$2.00 off any Clean & Clear product
$1.50 off 2 Reach products (my floss!)
$2.00 off any Tylenol Cold product
$16.00 in SlimFast coupons (!!)

You know how sometimes you have a coupon and you think, "Oh, I better use it before it expires" and you buy something you don't even need/use? Yeah, I do that sometimes. But I'm really excited about this site because it has so many coupons there are ones for products I actually buy! Way excited to use my SlimFast Qs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment